Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] New Symbol Database file doesn't appear in list

Alan,
I think that your file would have been renamed as
xxx.sym.txt because of the windows nature of hiding the extensions of known file
types. You have two alternatives.
1) open the file again, and save it as "xxx.sym"
taking care that you use the quotation marks.
2) use the DOS prompt, and rename the xxx.sym.txt
as xxx.sym.

That should do the trick.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/