From: "karile" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>karile@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 7:57
PM
Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Wilder's Sar
modification !!!
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> > Hi,> > I would like to modify the original
code of the Sar.> > Can anyone provide the MS code ?>
> Thanks in advance,> > Karile> > >
> >  > >> > >  >
Yahoo! Groups Links> > <*> To visit your group on the web,
go to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send
an email to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>  > >