[Metastockusers] Re: TrendMedium RT core hot update.

Eugene, my calculator can handle values up to 10^100 - it doesn't mean
anything though.

Anyway, as soon as I can get my hands on a PC that can process 160^20
values (or similar) within a year's processing time, I'll try out your
Official MetaStock Add-on.  ;)

jose '-)
http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm
Unofficial MetaStock add-ons

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eugene Labunsky" <elabunsky@xx
..> wrote:
> Dear Jose,
>
> I'm using genetic for looking optimal params.
> More than - core in the work have 160^20 values or similar... ;-)
the main