Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Stop loss

Hi Alan

Your answers are close but don't rate 100%. You may have mastered what is happening but I'm not so
sure you've mastered why it's coded to happen that way. In keeping with your wishes I'm not going to
explain further at this stage.

Roy

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511