[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: request help reading this formula...GannHiLo

PTC,

This is the GannHiLo formula. It plots a 3day moving average of the
high if the close is greater than yesterday's 3day moving average of
the high or a 3day moving average of the less if the close is less
than yesterday's 3day moving average of the low.

Basically the formula produces a value for the day(HLd). The value
(HLV)is then used to plot either the 3MA of the high or close
depending on the HLD condition. Three conditions are possible.
1=plot 3ma of high
-1=plot 3ma of low
0=null

Preston