Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Traverse Destination folder help

Karunakaran,
You have not read my full
suggestion.
Copy the original files into separate
subdirectories in alphabetical order.
Then the files will be updated automatically. You
may need to relocate the stocks which have different alphabetical symbols like
Zensar Tech, which previously had the ticker symbol of FUJITSICIM and now
changed to ZENSARTECH.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/
<BLOCKQUOTE