Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How can I draw a minute chart?

Virtech offers only 5 mins tick.. and thts the lowest time frame u
get..
it has something to do with the NSE rules it seems..

if u want a lower time frame feed.. u need to get it frm NSE
directly..
this is wht thy give the brokers.
and it is mighty expensive too.

Regards.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> Sukhen,
> Viratech is "pumping in" the data thru the internet into your
system. The format of the data file on your disk must be 5 mins.
> So what viratech must be doing is to broadcast the last tick to
reflect the last traded price. Nevertheless, the tick would be for 5
mins. The open would be the tick price 5 mins back and the close
would be the last traded price for this five minute tick.