Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Version 9

I have the end-of-day version of MS 9.0 and I find no difference between it
and 8.01 for file selection.  In my version it is the user who specifies
the file location in the "File" "Open" routines.  What can sometimes happen
when you upgrade is that MS will change the location of the Smart Charts and you
have to point MS to them before you can open a file, or, select a Template, but
I've not had any difficulty using several different files in 9.0.

Jay

<<Previous versions of Metastock allowed the
user to specify where the data files were located. This allowed me to run 2
versions of Metastock without any problems.With version 9, the
program does not allow me to specify where the data files are located. When
V 9 was installed the installation wizard located my version 8 data and
connected version 9 to it. This means that when I update my V 8 folders, all
the version 9 folders   are "updated" because the program is
reading the data in my version 8 folder. Is there any way that I can
correct this problem?Both versions are in different folders.I
had tried calling tech support but noone picked up the telephpone.Lionel
Issen>>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor