Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Ways to smooth Equity Curve? Help needed

Dusant,

Thanks for the feedback.

I don't feel that I am dealing with a GIGO issue here.  I would be
happy to forward some PNG's of my Equity Curves to you if you like.

I am simply interested in finding ways to further smooth my equity
curves - especially with the use of trailing stops or alternative
exits.

If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them!

-daniel

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> danielofsacramento,
>
> You need to be more specific. Remember the GIGO principle. Good in
Good Out, Garbage in Garbage out. :)

> There are several smoothing methods already built into MS, from
moving averages to Wilder's smoothing to linear regressions.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511