From: "LBP WorldWide (M) Sdn Bhd" <deslooi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Stop loss

Roy,

I have a similar question to ask, I want a buy signal trigger by today if yesterday close is higher
than the day before yesterday
i.e. close>ref(close,-1)

but I want today enter is based on yesterday close add 1% and if today range is falls within the
price then only the enter will trigger
i.e. today price range > ref(close,-1)*1.01

This is what I do :
In Buy Order tab, formula : "close>ref(close,-1)"    {without the quote}
In Order Type tab, Limit of Stop Price : "valuewhen(1,ref(close,-1)*1.01,close)"    {without the
quote}

System Testing Option : Trade Execution tab : I checked the Realistic Market Price

but when I plot the result on chart, I can't figure out whether my testing is true based on the
concept I had mentioned or not.

Example: