[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Question on Monte Carlo Testing

Hi Ron,

The table that you refer to is good, solid stuff.  I'm looking for a
similar feature comparison between Compuvision's TradeSim (TS-C) and
Trade Lab Strategies' TradeSim (TS-T).

I was wondering if a combination of the Standard TS-C plus TS-T at a
total of ($359 + $250) would provide the same features as the
Enterprise TS-C ($1139).  The attraction is getting Monte Carlo on
the cheap.

Regards,
Alan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511