Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Back up question

I use all of those methods as well.  I have had a 2nd hard drive for
several years and have used it to mirror my C: drive Equis folders along with
the CD-R/W.  The second hard drive is really handy.  I re-formatted my
C: drive a couple of weeks ago (cleared up all sorts of problems) and with the
2nd HD I didn't sweat a great deal.  One problem I've had with CD-R/W is
that many times the software can write it and verify it but when you go to read
it again the system doesn't recognize any data on it.  This has been true
for all CD software I have had up until I installed Stomp (BackUp My PC) a
couple of months ago.

Jay

<<Sukhen
There are two ways, and as a matter of safety I
follow three.
One is to export all my indicators using the
organiser method.
  click the formula button
  click organiser
  click export
  export all experts, formula,
  system etc.
Second is to copy the entire equis subdirectory
onto another hard disk to mirror my work

Third, I use a re-recordable CD to mirror on
a removable medium. Which I update every week, by using my CD burning software's
multisession update.

<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Dusant>>