[EquisMetaStock Group] Upgrading MS * to 9 with ICE and Tradesim.....Confused

Hi everyone,

I am new to this group. Hope all is well when you read this.

I am new to metastock and looking to upgrade to version 9.0 as it
seems to be better organised and equiped to test than version 8.0.

Can anyone enlighten me on this? ie: Am I wrong in making this
assessment and/or what should I really be looking for as a full time
trader?

ICE looks perfect for me because I am lousy at programming so I
think this would be worthwhile.

Where I am a little confused is the use of Tradesim in addition to
MS V9.0.

Equis make themselves look good and Tradesim seem extremely
superior. Is this just marketing or is there a real difference to a
trader's bottom line?

Looking for real honesty about what really helps a coal face home
trader like myself. (2nd year full time)

Any suggestions are warmly welcomed from seasoned users of MS and
Tradesim alike.

All the best

Julian

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511