Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Upgrading MS

Julian:

If you are indeed new to MS 8.0, you need to contact Equis International immediately to find out if you qualify for a free upgrade to MS 9.0.  The upgrade offer is open for only a limited time.

--Daniel
inspissated2003@xxxxxxxxxpombeau <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,I am new to this group. Hope all is well when you read this.I am new to metastock and looking to upgrade to version 9.0 as it seems to be better organised and equiped to test than version 8.0.Can anyone enlighten me on this? ie: Am I wrong in making this assessment and/or what should I really be looking for as a full time trader?ICE looks perfect for me because I am lousy at programming so I think this would be worthwhile.Where I am a little confused is the use of Tradesim in addition to MS V9.0.Equis make themselves look good and Tradesim seem extremely superior. Is this just marketing or is there a real difference to a trader's bottom line?Looking for real honesty about what really helps a coal face home trader like myself. (2nd year full time)Any suggestions are warmly
 welcomed from seasoned users of MS and Tradesim alike.All the bestJulian
		Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor