[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Stock book keeper

Stay with spreadsheet as it is simple if u know how to get around the
spreadsheet.

I use it for my cash balance..stock sold..open positions..all my
years of trading and would not give up for anything else.

hml

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Vassilis" <vas_greece@xxxx>
wrote:
> I think using excel is the best solution.
> I found some good ideas in Mr Elder's book "come into my trading
> room". I will not change the flexibility of excel.
> I have to "pages", one for the closed trades and one for the open
> ones.
> For the open trades:
> I have columns with date,stock name, number of shares and initial
> cost (including commissions). At the end of each day I write down
> the closing price and have excel calculate the difference (profit
or
> loss) with the percentage. I also add up all the trades to know
what
> is my total exposure to the market.
>
> For the closed trades (well almost the same with the open trades)
> Well you can imagine I write down the total income from the sale
> (minus the commissions) and the total profit/loss for each trade.
In

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511