Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Stock book keeper

If you use the stock symbol, you won't have to enter current closes by
hand. You can create a Yahoo portfolio and download data as a
spreadsheet, then use Excel's Vlookup function  to bring in each night's
closing prices.  Excel also enables you to track events which may lead
to sell signals or "move stop" signals.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511