Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Noob Explorere Question

The favorites "folder" is in C:\ProgramFiles\Equis\MetaStock

Don't look for a folder. It's a .dta document.

To save the results of an Exploration to Favorites.
Run the Exploration
Select all the stocks in the result set.
Right click and go to Add to Favorites (it's the last item on that menu)
I suggest saving to a folder within Favorites (You can create it in the
dialog window that comes up)
otherwise it gets dumped directly into the favorites "folder" and things
get messy quickly.

I strongly encourage you to back up the favorites file regularly. Mine
has disappeared from time to time.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511