Re: [Metastockusers] Re: Code adjustment

 From just eyeballing (both eyes) seems that the red line does
approximate a linear regression line of the closes.
None of the other lines comes as close to going through the data points
of the Mov(Typ(),20,S) plot.

Is it the case that this magnitude of discrepancy is due to a number
crunching problem in MS?
Is there that great a difference in the nature of the calculation
between C and MOV(TYP(),20,S)
when TYP=(high + low + close) / 3.
Is the software overwhelmed by these differences in the amount of
calculation?
If yes, Bummer!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511