Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] The downloader help

<<I have sent them several mails but no
luck. I thought someone here might help me
out.Thanks.>>

Have written to MS/Equis support many times and
have always received an answer within 24 hours on business days.  They have
a new (within the last year) policy that requires that you send them your Equis
customer number.  Don't know what they do to questions without
it.

Jay