[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Tactical trader trading system

Ronan,

Any system that is based on the ZigZag Indicator or function CANNOT
be trusted in real world trading.

Those systems will tell you on Monday to buy long from a short
position, then on a Wed or Thur the buy signal Magically disappears
and it says that you should have remained short all along.

Past peaks and troughs can be used for support and resistance but
not for developing trading signals.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ronen_chen2000
<no_reply@xxxx> wrote:
> I install "Tactical trend LT" and find that it has significantly
> better results than any other trading system pluggin I ever
tryied.
> Actually, it has the best result over the last 1-10 years for
almost
> all the S&P500 securities.
> Althogh, it may change the system test transaction dynamically.
For
> example, if one run the test in Mon and found X stock to be
bullish -
> Long, may find the trading system at Tue like Bearish - Sell for
Tue

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511