[EquisMetaStock Group] Tactical trader trading system

I install "Tactical trend LT" and find that it has significantly
better results than any other trading system pluggin I ever tryied.
Actually, it has the best result over the last 1-10 years for almost
all the S&P500 securities.
Althogh, it may change the system test transaction dynamically. For
example, if one run the test in Mon and found X stock to be bullish -
Long, may find the trading system at Tue like Bearish - Sell for Tue
and for Mon as well.
It might has to do with the fact that it's base on ZIGZAG indicator
but it's still sound to me like a cheating system...

Anyone familiar with it?

Ronen.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511