Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock 7.2 in Windows XP

David,
This problem usually can be solved by right
clicking the line, and entering the exact value which you want it anchored
to.
The position of the Fibonacci and Gann Fans do
tend to got askew, when the chart is zoomed it or out.
To by-pass this error, I have posted in the files
section, my "rendition" of the Gann Fan. You can download the file MSFORM652.DTA
and use it if you like.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/
<BLOCKQUOTE