Re: [Metastockusers] TC2000 as a data source for MetaStock

Daniel

TC2K's data can be downloaded and exported to MS. There is no problem
with converting the data. I export daily for the whole universe and
selectively intraday (20 minutes delay). There are two documents in the
Files section of this group concerning the process. The smaller file is
an excellent "how to" for exporting the data from TC2K to MS. The larger
file is a reasonably well written Word document (complete with screen
shots) on how to integrate TC2K and MS. In either case the process is
fairly strauight forward.
Hope this helps.

Ron