[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: New to Metastock

Hello Jerry,

MetaStock has 4 (four) little known and scarcely used charting styles
in addition to what other software packages have.  They are
Equivolume, Kagi, Renko and Three-line Break.
Stay out of the "Bar chart mania, Indicator spree and Trading System
mass hysteria."
Run searches on the net on these charts and isolate yourself from the
crowd.

Anonymus.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511