Re: [Metastockusers] Projecting An Indicator Value Ahead

Kevin,
It is my honour and privilege to be in esteemed
company here, and I really enjoy the interaction.
I have learnt a lot from here, and have no
hassles in "giving something" back. Whatever I can.
Sure, your code for explorations would be
welcome. Who knows, Jose or Roy may even polish it up and enhance it for all of
us to share.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">www.candlestrength.com
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr