[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: industry sector folders

Jose,

Thank you very much for this terrific tool!

Do you know how the USGics.dat file can be updated (ie where we
could get the latest list of current stocks along with their
sector/industry classification)?

I know you have based your list on the one found at
http://apm.slu.edu/gics/gics.html, but it does not seem like they
are planning to maintain it...

Thanks again!
Martin