RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] THANKS

Hi Mike

Thanks so much for your help.  I dropped your formula
into an exploration and it performed as I was hoping.
It's what I was trying to do but wasn't quite able to
put together properly.  But you've given me some new
ideas about how to build a formula, which is also what
I was looking for.  So again, thanks for your kind
assistance.  It is much appreciated.

Best wishes,

Terry

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511