Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] system tester limitations

Hi Roy-
How can we get the Trade Equity tools?

With Regards-
Sam

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Martin
>
> With help from some friends I started building a multiple stock
system tester some years ago. The
> collective work is now known as "Trade Equity". The tools are based
on equity indicators that serve
> as backbone for groups of explorations. The exploration reports can
easily be copied to Excel and
> summed, or processed further in whatever manner you wish. I have
some simple "key-stroke recorded"
> macros which serve me well.
>
> Nothing I've seen of the Advanced System Tester in MS 8.01 has
convinced me that it a superior tool
> to Trade Equity. TE doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a
$1000 package but then you wouldn't
> expect that for free fully disclosed MetaStock code would you. All
of the explorations are disclosed
> and there is now a separate series of explorations for reporting
monthly performance from daily and
> weekly systems.
>
> A "soon to be released" feature will allow limited parameter
optimisation. This will work on the
> basis of successive explorations across a database adjusting a
selected system parameter at the end
> of each exploration.
>
> The tools are available to be used as you see fit.
>
> Roy

Tester,