From: rorster36 [mailto:rorster36@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: mercredi 11 février 2004 12:34
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data vendor help Please

Can someone please tell me if there is anyway to change the data
vendor that comes with metastock ?

I have MS pro 8 and the only real time data vendor in there is
quote.com and seeing as they want 199 bucks a month to subscribe i
obviously dont want to be spending that sort of money ?

Im sure there must be a way to use an alternative cheaper vendor and
would really like some help from someone please !

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/BefplB/TM