Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: where is the pathname located?

Nikku,
That is very surprising. I know for a
fact that the security function was introduced after MS ver 6.52. I am not aware
that they have differentiated between Pro & EOD.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">www.candlestrength.com
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr