Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: where is the pathname located?

Thanks Henry, Dusant and Jay

I found the symbol for NYSE Advancing Issues by
looking in the Downloader - then I entered the data into a new custom
indicator.... looking forward to finally being able to refer to a 'security' in
a custom indicator...unfortunately a sign popped up saying that this function is
only available in Metastock Professional! Should have read your earlier series
of posts a little more closely, perhaps it was mentioned that you were talking
about MS Pro.  Thanks anyway for the prompt responses. Nikku
<BLOCKQUOTE