Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Heikin-Ashi Code?

Thq Jose for your response.
I have a team of Java developers, working with
me, but they use Metastock simply as a "glorified" API.
It really seems a pain to take all that trouble
to put it up in Metastock. With the math behind it so simple, I think, its a
better idea to give it as a plotting option in CandleStrength. :o)
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">www.candlestrength.com
<BLOCKQUOTE