Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Heikin-Ashi Code?

Dusant, you'd need someone conversant with programming and MDK
(MetaStock Developers Kit - MSFL write version) to write a MetaStock
Pro DDE Data Interface application for you.  This would be similar to
a real-time data vendor interface (RTVI), such as one that allows
MetaStock Pro to access live data.

In any case, a smart programmer could possibly just build a MS dll
that can do all Heikin-Ashi calculations internally for a quick and
neat solution.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant@xxxx" <dusant@xxxx>
wrote:
> Jose,
> I am not a techie, so I would not know about that. :o)
> If you could do me the favour of explaining the procedure, then
maybe I could contruct the excel sheet and upload it.
> Dusant
> Chief Architect
> www.candlestrength.com

exe).