RE: [Metastockusers] Help with the Metastock Explorer

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Use the ALERT function.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>eg.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>ALERT(c>mov(C,10,S),5);
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>will show you if a stock has closed above its 10 day moving
average some time in the last 5 days.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
Cheers,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services- Premium
quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for  markets in
Australia, Asia, Europe, UK & USA -<A
title=http://www.premiumdata.net/ href=""><FONT
face=Arial size=2>www.premiumdata.net
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>

From: Stephen Dawson
[mailto:dawsonsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, 4 February 2004
12:25 PMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[Metastockusers] Help with the Metastock Explorer
Hi Guys,I was wondering if someone could help me. I
am using Metastock 8 Professional and have set up a condition for The
Explorer to search for. The Explorer will search for this happening on the
last day of data available.What I would like to know is if I can set The
Explorer be set to search for the given condition if it has occured at any
time over the last say '3 days' or '5 days' (just as an example).Any
help would be appreciated.ThanksStevePS: I purchased Simon
Sherwoods 'Metastock in a Nutshell but could find no info on
this.

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/