[Metastockusers] Help with the Metastock Explorer

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I am using Metastock 8 Professional
and have set up a condition for The Explorer to search for. The Explorer will search
for this happening on the last day of data available.

What I would like to know is if I can set The Explorer be set to search for the given
condition if it has occured at any time over the last say '3 days' or '5 days' (just as
an example).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Steve

PS: I purchased Simon Sherwoods 'Metastock in a Nutshell but could find no info
on this.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: