  >From:
  Roy
  Larsen
  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 8:09
  PM
  Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Stop
  Loss
  David> I am sure there is a posting out
  there somewhere, but I haven't been> able to find it and would
  appreciate any help for the following.> I would like to have a ( long
  only )stop loss indicator that starts> on a date to be input, takes a %
  ( to be input)of the LLV from then> on, only going higher, never lower.
  My coding skills are limited and> any assistance would be much
  appreciated. Thanks, David.There are many different trailing stops
  around. I've created this one whichI meets what I understand are your
  requirements. I'm sure when you look atit you'll find something about it
  that you want to change or that isn'twrite. Keep looking through the
  archives for trailing stops, and take thetime to try and learn how they
  function. Sometimes simple is good, sometimesit's bad.  {Date
  Triggered Trailing Stop}Sm:=Input("Start
  Month",1,12,6);Sd:=Input("Start Day"  ,1,31,30);Sy:=Input("Start
  Year" ,1980,2004,2003);Lb:=Input("Look back
  periods",1,20,5);Pc:=Input("LLV  percentage"
  ,1,20,5)/100;Start:=(DayOfMonth()>=Sd AND Month()=Sm ANDYear()=Sy)
  OR Year()>Sy OR (Year()=Sy ANDMonth()>Sm);Start:=Start AND
  Alert(Start=0,2);HHlow:=LLV(L,Lb)*(1-Pc);Trail:=HighestSince(1,Start,HHlow);Trail;RoyTo
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor