Re: [Metastockusers] Re: An ICE experiment--more informaiton on the plug-in

Running my own Stochastic (optimized) test on grain securities, my test came back with a range of 701 points profit to 1098 points profit on the top 16 tests.

Running the ICE Stochastic Optimized on the exact same securities produced a range of 138 points profit to 294 points profit on their top 16 tests.

Grains have to be a points only test, because they do not equate to dollars in the MetaStock world - one of their shortcomings when a user maintained conversion table would be so simple to implement.

Without seeing ICE's formula, I can't even verify that they are using the Stochastic.  They are using an unverifiable black box which I cannot see.

I want my bucks back, and will ask them for it.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor