  >From:
  <A title=no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">pumrysh
  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2003 12:17
  AM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re:
  virus
  Wamb11,That would be correct! The good Dr was
  simply making an observation that PP STINKS (does anyone else catch the
  humor here?). There was no virus.Preston--- In <A
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  0228663643-0001@x... wrote:>
  please name the virus so that I can look it up in the files of the pc.
  There was no indentification for a virus on my pc>
  regards>   ----- Original Message ----- >