Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Power Pivots+ & Dynamic Trading Tools

Actually ,I think that PowerPivots Plus is one of the few Add-ons
that I think should be required for all users.I know that the
documentation is weak as far as to the functions, but when applied
they form some very interesting systems and indicators.

Henry
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "drstutz" <drstutz@xxxx>
wrote:
> PP ¡Èstinks¡É

Tools

> I use Metastock 8 and I have been looking at the available plug-ins
> suitable for the UK market (FTSE 350 stocks).  Paritech have
> recommended PP & DTT.  However, before spending cash I would
welcome
> comments on this combination and any guidance on more appropriate
> plug-ins for the UK market.
>
> Regards
>
> Simon
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1
7053756
> 17:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http:/hits.411web.com/cgi-
bin/autoredir?c
> amp=556&lineid=3614674¢ç=egroupweb&pos=HM>
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupmai

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511