[Metastockusers] Re: Indexes and Reuters

Actually, I think that these symbols are listed under Indices
(DataLink Symbols), not Stocks - Common. Reuters index symbols start
with a period, not a dollar sign (that's eSignal). The symbols
are .SPX (S&P 500) and .IXIC (NASDAQ Composite) and .DJI (Dow
industrials).
You do have to be signed up for the Indices package to get this data.

Trader Joe

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "manohohman" <kelols@xxxx>

<DrDAP@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > You have to subscribe to them in addition to regular data and pay
> more per month.
> >
> > Debra Ann
> >

> > --- "k_sisler" <kayte@xxxx> wrote:
> > Does anyone know what I can't download some of the indexs into
> > Metastock via Reuters?  I want SPX, COMP AND DJIA but they aren't
> in
> > the stock list?  Is there something I don't know about?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Kayte

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> > Calling all cartoon fans!
> >
> > Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their
> morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread
his
> mirth (and girth)!
> >
> > You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to
you
> every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to
> http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!