RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Trin and Tick

Tick
and Trin are obtained from your data provider.  You need to find out what
symbol they use.  Esignal's feed, for example, uses $TICK and
$TRIN.

Good
Trading,

Joe
J. <LABEL id=HbSession
SessionId="523413708">

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: 0228663643-0001@xxxxxxxxxxx
  [mailto:0228663643-0001@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, October 29,
  2003 1:29 AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Trin and Tick
  Hey,

  I have read in the book Tools & Tactics for
  Master Trader about Trin and Tick.
  They are starting that the Tick  + 1000
  means the shares will drop down and - 1000 it will go up.
  When I use the formula in MS tic()  I geht
  always figures 0.000 . When I use the formula wich is shown on Internetpage of
  Equis formula

  Mov( ROC( Cum( If( C ,> ,Ref( Mov(C ,10 ,E ) ,-1 ) ,+1
  ,If( C ,< ,Ref( Mov( C ,10 ,E ) ,-1 ) ,- 1 ,0 ) ) ) ,5 ,$ ) ,5 ,E )
  the new figures are totaly different to the above but also
  never riches 1000 or - 1000 as it was said in the book.
  In the above mentioned book the TRIN was also pointed out as
  a very importened factor for picking shares..It is according to this book it
  runs above 1.5 and below 0.4.
  When I use the formula for Trin out of the MS in the explorer
  It shows me Error in the column by using  Fml( "Arms Index
  (TRIN)") ,

  Can anybody help to set  this indicators in the
  Exploration and where I can find the used formula or is the use of
  this indicator useless or is the interpretaion different to what the
  said.
  Thanks in advance
  regards
  wambui