[EquisMetaStock Group] Trin and Tick

Hey,

I have read in the book Tools & Tactics for
Master Trader about Trin and Tick.
They are starting that the Tick  + 1000 means
the shares will drop down and - 1000 it will go up.
When I use the formula in MS tic()  I geht
always figures 0.000 . When I use the formula wich is shown on Internetpage of
Equis formula

Mov( ROC( Cum( If( C ,> ,Ref( Mov(C ,10 ,E ) ,-1 ) ,+1 ,If(
C ,< ,Ref( Mov( C ,10 ,E ) ,-1 ) ,- 1 ,0 ) ) ) ,5 ,$ ) ,5 ,E )
the new figures are totaly different to the above but also
never riches 1000 or - 1000 as it was said in the book.
In the above mentioned book the TRIN was also pointed out as a
very importened factor for picking shares..It is according to this book it runs
above 1.5 and below 0.4.
When I use the formula for Trin out of the MS in the explorer
It shows me Error in the column by using  Fml( "Arms Index
(TRIN)") ,

Can anybody help to set  this indicators in the
Exploration and where I can find the used formula or is the use of
this indicator useless or is the interpretaion different to what the
said.
Thanks in advance
regards
wambui