RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: anyone know how to plot a trailing stop only while in a trade?

<FONT
face=Arial>Thanks Ron,
<SPAN
class=835375407-28102003>
<SPAN
class=835375407-28102003>Not off track at all. I like the idea of offsetting
from the low and have found a way that will work for me using a combination of
this and other "tweaks"
<SPAN
class=835375407-28102003>
<SPAN
class=835375407-28102003>Thanks also to Preston, Roy and Manohohman and
WD for your responses to my original post.
<SPAN
class=835375407-28102003>
<SPAN
class=835375407-28102003>Regards,
<SPAN
class=835375407-28102003>Mike
<SPAN
class=835375407-28102003>
<SPAN
class=835375407-28102003>

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma><SPAN
  class=835375407-28102003>
  <FONT
  face=Tahoma><SPAN
  class=835375407-28102003> -----Original
  Message-----From: Ron [mailto:ronber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Monday, 27 October 2003 3:50 PMTo:
  equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group]
  Re: anyone know how to plot a trailing stop only while in a
  trade?Mike -I've used a variation of
  your masking setup to hide unwanted plot points. Instead of using the low
  (or high) which interferes with what you want plotted, use an offset of
  the low or high. By doing that you then create the mask by having it plot
  the same offset in the same color as the background. Using a thicker line
  for the mask than the underlying helps. See the attached jpeg which uses
  this method to identify tops and bottoms with little dots.Hope I'm
  not totally off track with
this.Ron

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor