Re: [Metastockusers] Trading on the Day of the week

James

DayOfWeek()=1; should do it for a Monday exit signal. There may be other
issues that you need to consider with the 8.01 System Tester (not an area
where I have any expertise) but anything up to 7.22 will work with just
that.

Try creating a test indicator with your exit code just to be sure that it is
in fact generating a signal on the required day. You could drop the test
indicator unscaled onto any window and expect to see a spike every exit day.
If it works as an indicator and you're not using an Input() function for
some obscure reason then the code is good for any system tester too. If it
still doesn't work and you have 8.01 then you'll probably need to search the
archives other areas to look within the Advanced System Tester.

Roy

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511