RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Manohohman and Claud

Simply
plot a 5/35 Price Oscillator.  Not sure on the bands though.That is way
more complex.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dazzleer1971
  [mailto:darren_wood@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Wednesday, 22 October 2003 1:09
  AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Manohohman and ClaudHow do
  you create a chart in metastock for this :-"a 5/35 Oscillator and 80%
  bands" --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Adrian Pitt
  <apitt@xxxx> wrote:> Hi Henry,>  > The formula
  for determining the XTL is proprietary to Trading Techniques>
  Inc.  No one up to this point has ever revealed it publicly, and
  after> Henry's definition, that still remains the case.
  Whoever informed you> of this method of determining the XTL is so
  far out of the ball park its> not funny.  It has absolutely
  nothing to do with the XTL and that is a> fact from Tom Joseph
  himself.  I strongly object to people disseminating>
  information they think to be true without ever checking first to see
  if> what they have been told is correct.>  >
  Regards,> Adrian Pitt>  > PS the attached chart has
  a 35 period XTl with a 5/35 Oscillator and 80%> bands.  This
  will give a signal SOONER than the default 100%.  And yet>
  notice the bars changed colour BEFORE the bands were exceeded.
  [mailto:henry1224@xxxx] > Sent: Tuesday, 21 October 2003 10:58
  AM> To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [EquisMetaStock
  Group] Re: Manohohman and Claud> > > The XTL is based on
  the 5 35 osc, if the osc is greater than 0 and > the osc is greater
  than the strength band the XTL is blue.> If the OSC is below 0 and the
  osc is below the strength band the XTL > is red> --- In
  equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Claud Baruch <claudb@xxxx> >
  wrote:> > This is from an email I received in June, 2000.>
  > > > Somewhere on the Advanced GET site there is (or used to
  be,) a> > downloadable> > e-book by Tom Joseph explaining
  GET's interpretation of the > elliott osc> > in more>
  > detail.> > Most of GET's elliott analysis is simply based on
  this osc (which > is> > based on a simple moving average of
  the average price, btw & thus> > differs from a typical>
  > MACD formula) & fib analysis and can be analyzed in Metastock
  > (albeit> > manually)> > BTW, while GET offers a
  more proprietary variable ("PTI") for > predicting> > 5th
  wave failures, their original method (which they term "red, > green
  &> > blue channels") comes very close & can also be
  calculated fairly > easily> > in MS...> > there's a
  full explanation in the archives in the Advanced GET > egroup>
  > but (as I> > recall) it's based on calculating a simple moving
  average. with the> > periods being the number of bars between
  wave 2 & wave 3. The > other two> > "channels" are
  calculated using values of .68* this number and > 1.382*> >
  this number. As long as price stays above the most extreme of
  these> > lines in wave 4, wave 5 will "likely"> >
  exceed wave 3. The standard projection of wave 5 is a distance > equal
  to> > the difference between the start of wave 1 and the end of wave
  3, > added> > onto the low of wave 4 (or subtracted from the
  high of Wave 4 for > a wave> > 5 down).> > Other
  proprietary techniques in GET can also be approximated in> >
  Metastock.> > Their "elipse" variable is based on a fib relationship
  from two > price> > extremes, measure in both price and
  time.> > Their "MOB" (Make or Break) tool seems to be a Gann
  calculation > and can> > be roughly approximated by using the
  Gann Fan tool in Metastock > from two> > extreme
  prices.> > Their "XTL" variable closely follows a standard indicator
  which is > a> > variation of> > CCI.>
  Looking forward to > reading> > > the information Claud.
  Wallace.> > >> > >> > >> >

  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor>

  ADVERTISEMENT>

  [click here]> > > > >> > > To unsubscribe
  from this group, send an email to:> > >
  equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > >> >
  to the Yahoo! Terms of > Service.> > > >
  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor      > >
  ADVERTISEMENT>  > <<A
  href="">http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.4052765.5265175.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705>
  375617:HM/A=1754452/R=0/SIG=11tueh86m/*<A
  href="">http://www.netflix.com/Default?mq>
  so=60178324&partid=4052765> click here
  >  > <<A
  href="">http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=251812.4052765.5265175.1261774/D=egrou>
  pmail/S=:HM/A=1754452/rand=693536413>
  > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
  equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > >
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service>
  <<A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.