[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Manohohman and Claud

The XTL is based on the 5 35 osc, if the osc is greater than 0 and
the osc is greater than the strength band the XTL is blue.
If the OSC is below 0 and the osc is below the strength band the XTL
is red
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Claud Baruch <claudb@xxxx>

Service.

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.