Re: [Metastockusers] Re: New metastock user - For all new users

Voirin

I think that the response from manohohman was "tongue in cheek" and not
meant as a put-down. He has contributed much to this and the equismetastock
group, and probably others, and I know from bitter experience that his 7
point list shouldn't be dismissed out of hand.

There are people at all levels of both trading and MS skills in the larger
MS groups and many questions have been answered many times over.

For me becoming proficient with MS is a matter of doing. It's not something
that most people can pick up and run with instantly. For most it takes
months and even years of daily use. The only training material I use are the
various forums and the User Manual.

> How do you set a stock's "chart window" back to default (i.e.
containing just price and volume) after one has added in various
indicators and lines to the chart?

Each new smart chart is created from DEFAULT.MWT the default template. As
long as you have not changed the template (by right-click, sav as default
template) then you can delete all smart charts. The next time you open an
issue a new smart chart will be created from the default template and you
will be rid of all the items you added to the earlier chart.

Once a smart chart has been deleted attempting to open that chart from the
bottom of the file menu will give an error - you must use File/Open (or
CTRL/O) which will create a new chart rather than try to access the deleted
one.

Roy

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511