RE: [Metastockusers] Re: Schaff Trend Cycle---- New and Improved Version

Hi Jo,

>                "<span
face="Courier New">I<font
size=2 face="Courier New"> have traded <font
size=2 face="Courier New">
Bressert<font
face="Courier New"> and Bressert generates entry and
exit signals at just about
the same points as my system, but it's very
complex and mine isn't so<span
>  "

Thanks for the detailed feed back. The
above is where my interest lies