[EquisMetaStock Group] etfs

I'm not sure what you mean by inverse. Why don't you short the ETFs.
That's what I do.

I've found that the indicators from John Clayburg's book Four Steps
to Trading Success work great on ETFs and even better on Mutual
Funds.

Rydex has 2X long and short funds for both the S&P and the Nasdaq.
That's one solution.

JO

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "drstutz" <drstutz@xxxx> wrote:
> I am a market timer. I trade predominately ETFs. I have found the
recent MS
> TrendMedium to give fairly reliable signals about when to enter and
exit a
> given sector ETF. Is anyone able to devise a system to find
a "inverse
> sector ETF" or security to hold when a given sector falls from a
bull to
> bear status so that I can remain fully invested? Or, on a broader
note is
> there a way use MS to determine negative correlations for a given
security
> or ETF?

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.