[EquisMetaStock Group]

I am a market timer. I trade predominately ETFs. I have
found the recent MS TrendMedium to give fairly reliable signals about when to
enter and exit a given sector ETF. Is anyone able to devise a system to find a “inverse
sector ETF” or security to hold when a given sector falls from a bull to
bear status so that I can remain fully invested? Or, on a broader note is there
a way use MS to determine negative correlations for a given security or ETF?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor